Copy for the VULCAN print ad
The goal was to sell a new version of VULCAN, not a completely new product. Copy-wise, this meant I had to stay true to previous messages and embed some legacy wording into the ad.
VULCAN is a chartplotter used for sailing. It’s built by B&G, the sailing brand of Navico. A new version came on the market and the team had to design a new print ad for the sailing magazines.
1. I received a brief and asked questions if there was anything was left unclear.
2. I delivered the first version of the copy to the graphic designer.
3. Most of the times, there was a need for fine tuning of the message, so it would fit better in the allocated space.
4. I presented my work to stakeholders, receive feedback.
5. If necessary, I would implement the feedback.
VULCAN print ad
maritime electronics chartplotter